World Series Teams In Last Decade
World Series Teams in last decade had eight champions including Houston Astros, Atlanta Braves, and Los Angeles Dodgers. There were 13 clubs in total.
The Astros were the winning teams in two seasons while making the highest of four World Series appearances over the past decade. Dodgers were the second with three World Series arrivals.
Similarly, the Boston Red Sox and Kansas City Royals were the only ones that appeared in two World Championships. Red Sox had also been the winning teams in both seasons.
Here are the World Series teams to play in the last ten MLB seasons;
- 2022 - Houston Astros Won (Won 4 - 2) vs. Philadelphia Phillies
- 2021 - Atlanta Braves (Won 4 - 2) vs. Houston Astros
- 2020 - Los Angeles Dodgers (Won 4 - 2) vs. Tampa Bay Rays
- 2019 - Washington Nationals (Won 4 - 3) vs. Houston Astros
- 2018 - Boston Red Sox (Won 4 - 1) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- 2017 - Houston Astros (Won 4 - 3) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- 2016 - Chicago Cubs (Won 4 - 3) vs. Cleveland Indians
- 2015 - Kansas City Royals (Won 4 - 1) vs. New York Mets
- 2014- San Fransisco Giants (Won 4 - 3) vs. Kansas City Royals
- 2013- Boston Red Sox (Won 4 - 2) vs. St. Louis Cardinals