What Can You Bring Into Oracle Park?
The Oracle Park rules allow people to take medical bags, sealed water, packed foods, and others. People can bring anything within the set policies.
Ticketmaster mentions that the park rules are maintained, focusing on the crowd's security. People are also required to go through the magnetometer.
Below are the things you can bring into Oracle Park without getting obstructed.
- Bags within the dimension of 16″ x 16″ x 8″.
- Purses and Handbags for both men and women.
- Paper bags and Plastic bags below the set dimensions.
- Soft-sided containers for beers and ice packs.
- Medical kit, devices, and diaper bags.
- Packaged foods and sealed items.
- Water bottles that are properly sealed.
While talking about the things that are allowed to take, people should also be aware of the restricted goods. Here are some things that are not allowed inside the premise.
- Briefcases and side bags above the given dimensions.
- Any kind of backpack, including clear transparent ones.
- Suitcases are also restricted for people so they need to keep their luggage at other places.
- Rolling bags are also restricted since it exceeds the given dimensions.
- Hard-Sided coolers and containers are restricted as well.
Bag policy Oracle Park allows people to bring fanny packs, medical kits, diaper bags, and other items. Bags smaller than 16" x 16" x 8" can be taken inside.
Anything more oversized than the set length is strictly restricted into the stadium, including clear backpacks and transparent bags. All the belongings will be checked at the entrance gate and will be thoroughly analyzed before allowing entry.
Apart from the tote bags, purses, single-compartment clear bags, and soft-sided coolers are also authorized to take. The belongings not exceeding the above dimensions can be taken after security checking.
Similarly, people should not put their jackets, blankets, or other warm clothes inside the bag. They must either wear it or carry it in their hands before entering the ballpark.