Bag Policy 2023
Nashville Sounds clear bag policy requires the bags to be transparent without exception. First Horizon Park only allows bags smaller than 12x12x6 inches.
The materials required to make the bags should be either clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC. The ballpark also allows wallets, clutches, and purses below the size of 5 x 9 inches in height and length with a width of 2 inches.
First Horizon Park has multiple security checkpoints that monitor the belongings before entering the arena premises. Guest would have to go through a swift check including a metal detector test at the gate.
There are exceptions in place for carriers that hold medical necessities and diaper bags in case of parents with babies. They are allowed entry after a quick inspection of their goods.
People with medical devices can request alternative screening methods with a security staff. Guests using wheelchairs and other attendees that use supportive aids have to go through a different process accessible for their ease.
Here are the rules placed by Nashville Sounds regarding the clear bag policies at the First Horizon Park;
- Guests can only bring clear and Transparent bags to the stadium.
- The Bags should not be bigger than 12 x 12 x 6 in size.
- Purses, Wallets, and clutches are allowed below the length of 5 x 9 x 2 inches.
- The carriers must only have a single compartment.
- Bags carrying medical necessities and diapers are permitted after security confirmation.
- Bags for medical supplies should not be bigger than the required size.
- Medical devices and aids used by guests will go through a different security procedure.
Similarly, there are policies regarding restrictions on umbrellas at First Horizon Park. Nashville Sounds umbrella policy allows guests to bring the umbrella through the security gate.
However, they are only allowed to open it during rainy weather. They are restricted from using it during the sunny weather at a Nashville game.