MLW Wiffle Ball Rules
Wiffle ball rules are players should use official yellow Wiffle bats without any tampering. Balls should be the same as baseball size.
MLW Wiffle Ball is the world's professional wiffle ball league, with over 375k subscribers on Youtube and 145k on Instagram.
It has an 8-team league and a tournament circuit, hosted in Michigan, Ohio, Newyork, and Arizona as of 2022. The game has also been broadcasted through several broadcasters, including TBS, MLB Network, and Bleacher Report.
The rules are applied as same as the MLB, with the following exceptions listed:
- Due to the game's confined nature, players involved in unethical conduct will be removed from the tournament with the director's decision.
- The tournament officials won't be judging any official judgment calls, with captains advised to settle the occurred disputes with the team keeping their umpires for the game.
- All bats should be official yellow Wiffle bats, and balls should be of baseball size Wiffle brand. Spikes, turf shoes, and cleats are not allowed while wearing shoes.
- WWBC won't allow any roster changes with teams having four or five players on their squad. No team should have less than four.
- Substitution is a player who can't return to the same game after he is substituted with exceptions including a tournament-ending injury to a player which allows the player to re-enter.
- The game will be of six innings with no time limit. Teams trying to play with unsportmanship like conduct with slow gameplay will be removed from the tournament.
- The mercy rule is present in the game and can be declared over if any team is in the lead by 15 runs or more after the third innings.
- WWBC commission can resolve any disputes regarding the interpretation of several rules at their discretion. However, they will not rule on judgemental calls.