Texas Rangers bag policy at Globe Life Field is limited for bags under the dimensions 16” x 16” x 8”. The rule also requires the bag to have only one compartment.
Drawstring and Tote bags are some examples that will be allowed inside the Rangers ballpark as long as it does not exceed the size limit. Any backpacks and coolers are prohibited inside the stadium except in medical situations.
Being one of the best stadiums in Arlington, the ballpark will make concessions regarding rare cases for those that require to carry coolers and bags for medicines.
Also, parents carrying toddlers and babies requiring diapers can bring official diaper bags even if they exceed the mentioned dimensions.
The bag policy at the Globe Life Field permits the following things to be brought inside the Rangers ballpark in 2023.
- Bags that do not exceed the size of 16” x 16” x 8”. With the height and breadth being 16”, the bags should not be wider than 8”.
- Drawstring bags small than the 16” x 16” x 8” dimensions are allowed without issues.
- Tote bags with only a single compartment and follows the size requirements.
- Gallon-size clear plastic bags.
- Medical bags and coolers with medicines that officially requires cold temperatures.
- Bags that comply with ADA regulations.
- Clear bags with only a single chamber smaller than 16” x 16” x 8”. It will go through a security check for a successful entry.
- Diaper bags that exceed the dimensions in case of guests with toddlers and kids.
- Foods that are sealed inside plastic containers.
- Water bottles or non-alcoholic beverages below 1 liter.
- Backpacks are allowed for official media personnel after a security check
Likewise, the following list of items is not allowed inside the Rangers ballpark.
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind will be confiscated at the gate.
- Bags that are bigger than the size of 16” x 16” x 8”.
- Backpacks and camera cases are not allowed except for media.
- Glassware or food containers made of glass are not allowed.
- Luggage, suitcases, rucksack, and other big backpacks.
- Tripods, camera stands, or any metallic accessories that are hard.
- Laser pointers are not allowed for players' safety
- All kinds of weapons are prohibited at the arena.
- Fireworks are prohibited as well.
Globe Life Field Purse Policy
Globe Life Field purse policy permits to have handbags smaller than 16” x 16” x 8” for the fans. They would require a security check at the entry gate.
They follow a simple rule when it comes to purses being brought to the stadium. The purses and bags should have softer sides and follow the dimension criteria set by MLB.
For those carrying large luggage and bags leaving them in the car would be an ideal and safe option since the ballpark does not offer a storage or locker facility.
Similarly, blogs providing stadium reviews also suggest that hotels and bars in a mile radius of the park can hold onto your stuff on a first come first served basis.