NCAA Baseball All American 2023
All-American D1 baseball list features 12 conference players or pitchers of the year on the first team. The team includes Louisiana St pitcher Paul Skenes.
The right-handed pitcher is Collegiate Baseball's National Player of The Year and is projected to be the first pick in the 2023 MLB Draft. Skenes was one of the best two-way players this season.
The first NCAA Division I All-American team features players like Tanner Hall, Dylan Crews, and Rhett Lowder.
Here is a list of players selected for the NCAA Division I All-Americans first team:
- Right-Handed Pitchers - Paul Skenes (Louisiana St.), Rhett Lowder (Wake Forest), Tanner Hall (Southern Mississippi)
- Left-Handed Pitchers - Hagen Smith (Arkansas), Jow Whitman (Kent St.), Lucas Gordon (Texas)
- Relief Pitcher - Andrew Walters (Miami)
- Catcher - Kyle Teel (Virginia)
- First Baseman - Nolan Schanuel (Florida Athletic)
- Second Baseman - JJ Wetherholt (West Virginia)
- Third Baseman - Tommy White (Louisiana St.)
- Shortstop - Matt Shaw (Maryland)
- Outfielders - Dylan Crews (Louisiana St.), Alberto Rios (Louisiana St.), Jonah Cox (Oral Roberts)
- Designated Hitter - Billy Amick (Clemson)
- Utility Player - Caden Grice (Clemson)
The second team features several outstanding performers, such as Omar Melendez. The Alabama pitcher had a record of 12-0 with an ERA of 2.52, accumulating 96 strikeouts and four complete games.
Here is a list of players selected for the NCAA Division I All-Americans second team:
- Right-Handed Pitchers - Grant Rogers (McNeese St.), Nico Zeglin (Long Beach St). Jacob Cravey (Samford), Jake Bloss (Georgetown), Bobby Alcock (Gardner-Web), Connor Fenlong (Indiana St.), Evan Chrest (Jacksonville), Jackson Wells (Little Rock), Lebarron Johnson (Texas)
- Left-Handed Pitchers - Omar Melendez (Alabama St.), Dominic Niman (Central Connecticut St.), Quinn Mathews (Stanford), Diego Barrera (Loyola Marymount), Josh Hartle (Wake Forest)
- Relief Pitcher - Cade Denton (Oral Roberts), Teddy Sharkey (Coastal Carolina), Mitchell Scott (Kent St.)
- Catcher - Luke Shliger (Maryland), Ben McCabe (Central Florida)
- First Baseman - Jac Caglianone (Florida), Sam Kulasingam (Air Force), Kiko Romero (Arizona), Charlie Condon (Georgia)
- Second Baseman - Max Anderson (Nebraska), Edrick Felix (Florida Gulf Coast), Travis Bazzana (Oregon St.)
- Third Baseman - Nick Lorruso (Maryland), Jake Gelof (Virginia)
- Shortstop - Jeron Williams (Toledo), Sam Mongelli (Sacred Heart), Jacob Wilson (Grand Canyon)
- Outfielders - Lawson Harrill (Campbell), Wyatt Langford (Florida), Luke Keaschall (Arizona St.), Cam Fisher (Charlotte)
- Designated Hitter - Ethan Mann (Dallas Baptist)
- Utility Player - TJ Fondtain (San Diego St.)
The third All-American team features players like Cole Messina, Roc Riggio, and Ethan Petry.
Here is a list of players selected for the NCAA Division I All-Americans third team:
- Left-Handed Pitchers - Connelly Early (Virginia), Sean Sullivan (Wake Forest)
- Relief Pitcher - Danny Kirwin (Rider), Simon Miller (Texas-San Antonio), Tyson Neighbors (Kansas St.), Izaak Martinez (U.C. San Diego)
- Catcher - Ryan Snell (Lamar), Cole Messina (South Carolina)
- First Baseman - Brock Vradenburg (Michigan St.), Jeremiah Jenkins (Maine), Aidan Longwell (Kent St.), Nick Kurtz (Wake Forest), Anthony Martinez (U.C. Irvine)
- Second Baseman - Brock Rodden (Wichita St.), Roc Riggio (Oklahoma St.)
- Third Baseman - Brock Wilken (Wake Forest), Austin Deming (Brigham Young), Charlie Pagliarini (Fairfield)
- Shortstop - Brice Matthews (Nebraska), Drew Cowley (Oregon), Kevin Dubrule (Army), Bryce Arnold (Campbell)
- Outfielders - Grayson Tatrow (Abilene Christian), Ethan Petry (South Carolina), Nolan Schubart (Oklahoma St.), Shane Lewis (Troy)
- Designated Hitter - Keaton Anthony (Iowa)
- Utility Player - Ethan Bates (Louisiana Tech