How To Create A Stadium In MLB The Show 23?
The latest installment of the game has players wondering how to create a stadium in MLB The Show 23. It is one of the unique features of the game.
This feature allows the players to showcase their creativity. In addition, there are 30 new templates.
Stadium Creator has been one of the most popular modes of the game. The mode had a few updates and now includes Online competitive night lighting, Play with friends in your created stadiums, and more.
Here are steps on how to create a stadium in MLB The Show 23:
- Firstly, go to the 'Create tab' on the top right corner of the main menu after opening the game.
- Now, select 'Stadium Creator.'
- Next, go to the 'My Stadiums' section.
- Then, click on the '+' sign to create your new stadium. You can also edit a previously created stadium if you have one.
- After clicking, you will be directed to the stadium editor, where you can edit your stadium using your creativity. You can move around the editor and add walls and file poles, change the layout, and more.
- After you're finished editing, go to 'Options.' Then, click on 'Save Changes' and select a slot to save your stadium.
- Finally, to view your newly created stadium, go to 'Options >> File Management.'