Little League Baseball Field Dimensions
Little League Baseball field dimensions have basepaths of 60 feet long and a pitching distance of 46 feet.
The little league field is about 2500 feet in area. Field dimensions vary as per the different age groups and divisions, but some of the standards set by the official Little League should be the same, excluding some exceptions.
Here are the full dimensions of the standard Little League field mentioned below:
- Length: 200’ | 60.96 m (Fence) Area: 31,485 ft² | 2925 m²
- Base Distance: 60’ | 18.3 m
- Infield Arc Radius (from pitching rubber): 50’ | 15.2 m
- Infield Hypotenuse: 84’ 10-1/4” | 25.9 m
- Mound Distance (Center): 45’ | 13.7 m
- Pitching Rubber Distance: 46’ | 14 m
- Mound Radius: 5’ | 1.5
- Baseline Width: 4’ | 1.2 m
- Base Cutout Radius: 9’ | 2.7 m
- Home Plate Radius: 10’ | 3 m
A standard Little League Field should have a length of 60.96 m, with all dugouts protected by a fence or screen.
The standard little league field consists of a mound radius of 1.5 meters and a pitching rubber distance of 46 feet.
It has classified its divisions from Junior Leagues to Major Divison Leagues depending on the age groups of players.